Campaign leader toolkit
This is for those who step up to unite their workplaces for good
WELCOME, campaign leaders
As a campaign leader, you've decided to help those in our communities who need it most.
As you speak at your company, remember that you're not simply asking your colleagues to donate... you're rallying them to join a united solution. What does that mean? It means working together to invest in proven programs, local nonprofits, and an equitable future. Here are the tools you'll need to run an effective workplace campaign.
Thank you for partnering with us and making a lasting difference.
Why do we help? Because we all need help sometimes.
Below are videos and tools to share with colleagues about why and how United Way works to create racial equity and opportunity for all Rhode Islanders.
- CMYK Horizontal Logo (jpg)
- CMYK Horizontal Logo (pdf)
- CMYK Horizontal Logo (png)
- CMYK Vertical Logo (jpg)
- CMYK Vertical Logo (pdf)
- CMYK Vertical Logo (png)
- One-Color Horizontal Logo – Blue (pdf)
- One-Color Horizontal Logo – Blue (png)
- One-Color Vertical Logo – Black (png)
- One-Color Vertical Logo – Blue (jpg)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – Black (jpg)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – Black (pdf)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – Black (png)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – Blue (jpg)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – Blue (pdf)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – Blue (png)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – White (pdf)
- Special Use Horizontal Logo – White (png)
IN THE NEWS
Rhode Island launches 211 voter information hotline
Providence Business News
"Rhode Island residents with questions about voting during the coronavirus pandemic now have a one-stop resource to get the answers."
Grant helps Woonsocket Summer Learning run through COVID
"The Woonsocket Summer Learning Initiative, located in the C3 Center at 120 Northeast St. in Woonsocket, has received a $142,000 grant from United Way."
Raimondo launches $7-million rental assistance program with United Way
"Gov. Gina Raimondo on Friday unveiled a $7-million initiative with the United Way of Rhode Island to provide tenants with help paying back rent and securing legal representation, with a goal of reaching resolutions outside of the court and keeping people in their homes."
Young Leaders Circle Virtual Networking Night
Meet and reconnect virtually with other young professionals from 6 to 7 pm. We'll be using the Remo platform, so make sure to sign up in advance.
Women United Community Learning Partners
Join us via Zoom from 5-6 pm for the next event in this series, featuring Newport Partnership for Families.
From Hello to Help: 211 Day Event
Join us at 10 am for a Zoom webinar, "From hello to help: 211 is always there." Check back here or sign up for e-news below to receive registration details.